Skip to main content

Home

At the end of each day, after a hard day of work, and a day of lots of learning at school, a day of running -to one after school activity to the other-, this is the place we come back to; this is our dear home.

Where all our things are. Where the objects we love are displayed. Where we cook our meals and dream our dreams. Where we laugh our best laughs and we argue our most intricate arguments. Where we play. And where our bodies rest tired and dream of another day.

Someone asked me the other day, why don’t you write a post about your home on your blog. I said, well I'll try but my home is so sacred to me I think I would be crossing the line of my comfort zone showing pictures and talking about it. Then I rethought the whole thing and changed my mind.
It is OK to cross -sometimes- the comfort zone. It is just a post and some pictures.

Happy Sunday. A healthy and a peaceful week to everyone.


























Popular posts from this blog

Bliss

Every single image you see on this new blog I just found is just perfection. I want to stare at it and then to stare a little bit more. Beautiful, inspiring, amazing images. Take a look at the blog. http://www.blissfulbblog.com

That Kind of Woman

Happy images to say Happy Weekend!!! Visit: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/ Amazing blog. Love it. Source: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/

Lately

It's been so long. I feel I haven't post anything in ages. Life has been seriously busy lately, that's why. And it seems that is the general tendency among friends. Whoever I talk to, they are trying to juggle a million things at once. That's life these days, I guess. The news have been scary, lately. Around the globe. Very scary. This year we have seen all kind of sadness, craziness, nonsense around the world. Even natural disasters have been horrific. And it seems it escalates year after year. To be honest the last few motnhs I have felt the need to hide, to retreat and protect my loved ones. To move somewhere where nothing can reach us, not even social media or TV... -especially social media and TV- But how? How we protect the people we love? How do we hide? Where do we go? Not sure where the world is going and if you have kids it can get really really scary at times. Is this the world we are leaving to them? What I'm sure about though is that more