Skip to main content

Lately

It's been so long. I feel I haven't post anything in ages.
Life has been seriously busy lately, that's why. And it seems that is the general tendency among friends. Whoever I talk to, they are trying to juggle a million things at once. That's life these days, I guess.

The news have been scary, lately. Around the globe. Very scary.
This year we have seen all kind of sadness, craziness, nonsense around the world. Even natural disasters have been horrific. And it seems it escalates year after year. To be honest the last few motnhs I have felt the need to hide, to retreat and protect my loved ones. To move somewhere where nothing can reach us, not even social media or TV... -especially social media and TV-
But how? How we protect the people we love? How do we hide? Where do we go?

Not sure where the world is going and if you have kids it can get really really scary at times. Is this the world we are leaving to them? What I'm sure about though is that more than ever I feel the need to surround myself with good and only kind-hearted people. And still there are a lot of them around us.

On a different note, a sweet one, The Holidays are coming and to me that's always good news. Cold temperatures and snow on their way and that as well, I enjoy a lot... at the beginning of the season at least; March can be a different story.

Back to my first sentence: It has been so long and busy lately, which was actually the only intention of this post; complain about busy lives. Ill share some of my favorite photos lately of around here, the Midwest.

Happy weekend friends. Safe and healthy weekend to all.























Popular posts from this blog

Bliss

Every single image you see on this new blog I just found is just perfection. I want to stare at it and then to stare a little bit more. Beautiful, inspiring, amazing images. Take a look at the blog. http://www.blissfulbblog.com

That Kind of Woman

Happy images to say Happy Weekend!!! Visit: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/ Amazing blog. Love it. Source: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/

Madison in the summer

For some reason, I don't want to let go of the idea of warm summer-days this year.  Every year and right at this point when summer is kind of fading away and the cool breeze rolls into the city, I usually feel excited and inspired by the arrival of the Fall season and its beautiful colors; not this year. I'm longing for more sunny days, and sunshine and summer scenes like the ones below in my pictures. Not ready for layers yet. Not ready for cold days. But we live in the northern midwest area of the country and seasons don't play around here, they get on time and do their job. I won't complain much, still three full weeks of summer (with grandma and grandpa) and to be fair September is a gorgeous month in Madison as well. Some pictures of beautiful Madison in the summer. Good week to all. Peace and good health, friends.