Skip to main content

Lately+3 more weeks of summer break+SF

I've been away from this little space of mine for almost a whole month. Life's been busy. Very busy afternoon schedules with our little one and busy days at work. Most of the time I get home in the afternoons with and idea, a photo, an experience or an article that I would like to share but there is not energy left for me at the end of the day, seriously, (none whatsoever) to sit down and write anything. During the weekends, we have tried to be very aware of the beautiful weather we have had and the fact that time for some reason seems to be flying even faster that never ever before and so I haven't written anything either during the last 4 weekends but just trying to be outside. Anyways, I'm back.

And talking about time flying by, only three more weeks of summer break. How crazy is that? How exciting at the same time. I get really excited to find out what new teacher we were assigned, what friends are in D's classroom, all that back to school shopping, etc... Also, to me, that every day routine and more structured days, somehow feel OK.

On a different note, I'm taking a very exciting seminar that I've been postponing long enough. Happy about that, I'll share some notes about it and especially some photos of the city where I'm taking it; a very dear city to me, very close to my heart. Probably, I've said it all -if you have read me before.

Here, a few more pictures to share of Wisconsin in the summer.
Good week to all, healthy and peaceful.


















Popular posts from this blog

Bliss

Every single image you see on this new blog I just found is just perfection. I want to stare at it and then to stare a little bit more. Beautiful, inspiring, amazing images. Take a look at the blog. http://www.blissfulbblog.com

Lately

It's been so long. I feel I haven't post anything in ages. Life has been seriously busy lately, that's why. And it seems that is the general tendency among friends. Whoever I talk to, they are trying to juggle a million things at once. That's life these days, I guess. The news have been scary, lately. Around the globe. Very scary. This year we have seen all kind of sadness, craziness, nonsense around the world. Even natural disasters have been horrific. And it seems it escalates year after year. To be honest the last few motnhs I have felt the need to hide, to retreat and protect my loved ones. To move somewhere where nothing can reach us, not even social media or TV... -especially social media and TV- But how? How we protect the people we love? How do we hide? Where do we go? Not sure where the world is going and if you have kids it can get really really scary at times. Is this the world we are leaving to them? What I'm sure about though is that more

That Kind of Woman

Happy images to say Happy Weekend!!! Visit: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/ Amazing blog. Love it. Source: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/