Skip to main content

Good luck, Dani

As you go through life, you encounter in your way many different people who definitely come to you to teach you something. Along the way, there are different groups of people you meet as an adult. Based on your values and the philosophy of life you have decided to adopt, you choose who you want and who you don't want close to you. You really learn to recognise the toxic personalities and the enlightened souls. Well, this woman standing next to me, who I call my friend, -her name is Daniela- is one of those souls you meet at some point in your life (as I said before, if you are lucky enough) and who makes you think that goodness, kindness, friendship, do exist out there. She is that type of person who positively changes the lives of people around her. She is kind and sweet and smart. She is a good mother a good wife and a good friend. She is an amazing professional.... and she is moving, she is ready to start a different path in her life and as we wish Dani the best in her new journey, we can't hide the hole and the empty space she leaves behind. I personally will miss you deeply my friend. I wish you the best in beautiful Chicago and I only hope we can have you around for many more years to come. You are a special woman I was lucky enough to meet.


Good luck, Dani.





Popular posts from this blog

Bliss

Every single image you see on this new blog I just found is just perfection. I want to stare at it and then to stare a little bit more. Beautiful, inspiring, amazing images. Take a look at the blog. http://www.blissfulbblog.com

Lately

It's been so long. I feel I haven't post anything in ages. Life has been seriously busy lately, that's why. And it seems that is the general tendency among friends. Whoever I talk to, they are trying to juggle a million things at once. That's life these days, I guess. The news have been scary, lately. Around the globe. Very scary. This year we have seen all kind of sadness, craziness, nonsense around the world. Even natural disasters have been horrific. And it seems it escalates year after year. To be honest the last few motnhs I have felt the need to hide, to retreat and protect my loved ones. To move somewhere where nothing can reach us, not even social media or TV... -especially social media and TV- But how? How we protect the people we love? How do we hide? Where do we go? Not sure where the world is going and if you have kids it can get really really scary at times. Is this the world we are leaving to them? What I'm sure about though is that more

That Kind of Woman

Happy images to say Happy Weekend!!! Visit: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/ Amazing blog. Love it. Source: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/