Skip to main content

Dear first born, it's not you, it's me

I have been reading lately about the subject -Birth order and personality- and what it really means your position in the family. Being myself the first born in the house, the subject somehow catches my attention. There is so much written, especially about the first born. Many theories on why parents could have a weakness for their first kid and why most of them fiercely deny it out of guilt. Many psychologists explaining the facts and also how our personalities are affected by it.

Anyways, browsing around I found this. Not at all a scientific article, but just the heart of a mother talking. I read it, got so emotional on how this woman puts in words her feelings towards her first born and how those words are so connected with my own feelings towards my first born, actually my only one. While reading, I felt I had written the article myself, not because I could be able to write so beautifully but because of all the deep feelings expressed by this woman. Just wanted to share it with any mom who wants to read.

Dear first born, it's not you, it's me.


Popular posts from this blog

Bliss

Every single image you see on this new blog I just found is just perfection. I want to stare at it and then to stare a little bit more. Beautiful, inspiring, amazing images. Take a look at the blog. http://www.blissfulbblog.com

Lately

It's been so long. I feel I haven't post anything in ages. Life has been seriously busy lately, that's why. And it seems that is the general tendency among friends. Whoever I talk to, they are trying to juggle a million things at once. That's life these days, I guess. The news have been scary, lately. Around the globe. Very scary. This year we have seen all kind of sadness, craziness, nonsense around the world. Even natural disasters have been horrific. And it seems it escalates year after year. To be honest the last few motnhs I have felt the need to hide, to retreat and protect my loved ones. To move somewhere where nothing can reach us, not even social media or TV... -especially social media and TV- But how? How we protect the people we love? How do we hide? Where do we go? Not sure where the world is going and if you have kids it can get really really scary at times. Is this the world we are leaving to them? What I'm sure about though is that more

That Kind of Woman

Happy images to say Happy Weekend!!! Visit: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/ Amazing blog. Love it. Source: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/