Skip to main content

My winter list

I usually make a list for myself of things to do during the spring and the summer with Diego, it helps me to be aware that time flies and I don’t want my little one to miss the warm days outside. I put everything we would like to do on a list right at the beginning of the season and then we do as many things as we can. This year I have decided to do the same with the winter. I don’t want our family to miss the very fun things there are out there to enjoy. So here my list of things –very fun things- to do in Madison while is cold and dark white outside.

1. Olbrich Gardens Train Show. We go every year. It is always fun and pretty.

2. Christmas Tree at the Capitol.  Our beautiful Capitol building is the home of a huge, beautiful Christmas tree. We just go, walk around a little, take some pictures and have hot chocolate across street. Simple but D. enjoys it very much.

3. Holiday Fantasy in lights. I'm not kidding if I say that we go at least 30 times during the Holiday season.

4. Ice Skating. We want to try the Edgewater Ice Rink this year. 

5. Sliding. Anywhere. Really anywhere around the city if we get enough snow.

6. Overture Center for the Arts Christmas shows. There are a few shows we would like to see this year, but The Nutcracker is for sure the one we don't want to miss.
https://tickets.overturecenter.org/single/PSDetail.aspx?psn=812

7. The Polar express Train Ride comes to Madison. First year in Madison. We don't want to miss this one.

8. Governor's Mansion Holiday tour.  Let's visit this beautiful mansion during the Holidays, we've never done this one.

9. Art at home. For the very first time we will build a Ginger Bread house. We have plenty of art supplies for the whole winter as well, let's see what we can create.

10. Baking cookies at home. Sugar cookies are in our list. We are not very good at baking in this house, but who cares, we'll try again.

The goal? to do as many as we can and then repeat all the ones we liked the best.

Have a fun week. Good health and peace my friends.




Popular posts from this blog

Bliss

Every single image you see on this new blog I just found is just perfection. I want to stare at it and then to stare a little bit more. Beautiful, inspiring, amazing images. Take a look at the blog. http://www.blissfulbblog.com

Lately

It's been so long. I feel I haven't post anything in ages. Life has been seriously busy lately, that's why. And it seems that is the general tendency among friends. Whoever I talk to, they are trying to juggle a million things at once. That's life these days, I guess. The news have been scary, lately. Around the globe. Very scary. This year we have seen all kind of sadness, craziness, nonsense around the world. Even natural disasters have been horrific. And it seems it escalates year after year. To be honest the last few motnhs I have felt the need to hide, to retreat and protect my loved ones. To move somewhere where nothing can reach us, not even social media or TV... -especially social media and TV- But how? How we protect the people we love? How do we hide? Where do we go? Not sure where the world is going and if you have kids it can get really really scary at times. Is this the world we are leaving to them? What I'm sure about though is that more

That Kind of Woman

Happy images to say Happy Weekend!!! Visit: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/ Amazing blog. Love it. Source: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/