Skip to main content

Judging a parent

What a nerve, isn't it? Since the day my son was born I have felt that whoever judges a parent is either very mean, very angry at -someone or something- or very stupid (pardon my French). When you judge a parent -a loving and responsible one that is- you are showing the world, for sure, either a lack of kindness and compassion, an unnecessary dose of arrogance or a very weak character (and all of the above too). I'm sorry, but it is another level of stupidity and insensibility. A parent -again, a responsible one- is by definition someone who works their butt off to raise a child the best way they can. The energy, the love, the devotion, the time and the passion a parent puts on a daily basis, 24/7 into their kids upbringing is out of this world, it can't be explained, it can't be measured, it can't be imagined. Let's not even mention all those concerns, doubts and guilt parents face about so many issues that affect their kids lives. Unless you have a kid, you have no idea. And then someone who DOES have a kid comes your way and judges and you feel disarmed. You feel slapped. You feel heartbroken. They are supposed to know, aren't they? For a few days now I've been thinking about all this, it's been bugging me. I experienced something the other day that made me think about it, that made me feel uneasy. These days is really hard for me to tolerate judgmental people, any kind of judgment. It is really hard for me to handle. It simply breaks my heart to see someone feeling they have the right to feel superior. It's even harder to see them judging a mother or a father who are trying their very best. Just a thought. Just something I'm thinking about.

Good week. Good health and peace to all.


Popular posts from this blog

Bliss

Every single image you see on this new blog I just found is just perfection. I want to stare at it and then to stare a little bit more. Beautiful, inspiring, amazing images. Take a look at the blog. http://www.blissfulbblog.com

Lately

It's been so long. I feel I haven't post anything in ages. Life has been seriously busy lately, that's why. And it seems that is the general tendency among friends. Whoever I talk to, they are trying to juggle a million things at once. That's life these days, I guess. The news have been scary, lately. Around the globe. Very scary. This year we have seen all kind of sadness, craziness, nonsense around the world. Even natural disasters have been horrific. And it seems it escalates year after year. To be honest the last few motnhs I have felt the need to hide, to retreat and protect my loved ones. To move somewhere where nothing can reach us, not even social media or TV... -especially social media and TV- But how? How we protect the people we love? How do we hide? Where do we go? Not sure where the world is going and if you have kids it can get really really scary at times. Is this the world we are leaving to them? What I'm sure about though is that more

That Kind of Woman

Happy images to say Happy Weekend!!! Visit: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/ Amazing blog. Love it. Source: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/