Skip to main content

Holidays on my mind

I come from a very big Italian family. My Holidays when I was a little girl were filled with traditions, many of them. My Italian traditions mixed with my Venezuelan ones, -this last one, the country I was born and raised- and then there you go, many different, colorful, amazing customs for a little girl. Holidays growing up were very happy to me and very magical to say the least. As a mom I try to do the same with my son now, I try to keep that magic very alive even though our Holidays are very simple and quiet compared to the ones I had growing up in South America.

This year though we started a new tradition in our family. An elf came from the North Pole. He is moving around our house checking a little boy’s behavior. This little guy goes back to Santa’s workshop every night after Diego falls asleep (he needs to report the naughty and nice situation) and right before he wakes up, the guy comes back.  We gave this little one a name and we are already in  deep love with him. 

It is cold around here. Forget about two posts ago when I was still talking about fall. Fall? What? Coats, winter boots, warm hats, mittens, the weather channel, how much we miss summer, that's what we are talking about.

Keep warm. Be healthy. Be safe. Peace.
















Popular posts from this blog

Bliss

Every single image you see on this new blog I just found is just perfection. I want to stare at it and then to stare a little bit more. Beautiful, inspiring, amazing images. Take a look at the blog. http://www.blissfulbblog.com

Lately

It's been so long. I feel I haven't post anything in ages. Life has been seriously busy lately, that's why. And it seems that is the general tendency among friends. Whoever I talk to, they are trying to juggle a million things at once. That's life these days, I guess. The news have been scary, lately. Around the globe. Very scary. This year we have seen all kind of sadness, craziness, nonsense around the world. Even natural disasters have been horrific. And it seems it escalates year after year. To be honest the last few motnhs I have felt the need to hide, to retreat and protect my loved ones. To move somewhere where nothing can reach us, not even social media or TV... -especially social media and TV- But how? How we protect the people we love? How do we hide? Where do we go? Not sure where the world is going and if you have kids it can get really really scary at times. Is this the world we are leaving to them? What I'm sure about though is that more

That Kind of Woman

Happy images to say Happy Weekend!!! Visit: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/ Amazing blog. Love it. Source: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/