Skip to main content

making memories

I haven't worked on my blog for quite some time, over a month I think. Life's been busy, very busy. School started. My mom is visiting from far away and I've been super busy at work. Last time I posted on my blog it was very warm, -mid august warm- BUT these pumpkins right here tell us the season has changed, it is not that warm anymore and all the pretty colors of fall are starting to arrive to the city.
.
My mom arrived too, about three weeks ago, she is here with us and to me having my mom here is one of the most important things that happen to us every year. For so many reasons, but mainly because of the memories Diego makes with her every time she visits. I know for sure, those memories he is making with grandma will be with him for the rest of his life. My relationship with my mother is not perfect, it is not flawless, but it is real and so important to me. And I love it deeply having her here.

Different season, the one I love the most.
Happy fall everyone. Healthy and peaceful.











Popular posts from this blog

Bliss

Every single image you see on this new blog I just found is just perfection. I want to stare at it and then to stare a little bit more. Beautiful, inspiring, amazing images. Take a look at the blog. http://www.blissfulbblog.com

Lately

It's been so long. I feel I haven't post anything in ages. Life has been seriously busy lately, that's why. And it seems that is the general tendency among friends. Whoever I talk to, they are trying to juggle a million things at once. That's life these days, I guess. The news have been scary, lately. Around the globe. Very scary. This year we have seen all kind of sadness, craziness, nonsense around the world. Even natural disasters have been horrific. And it seems it escalates year after year. To be honest the last few motnhs I have felt the need to hide, to retreat and protect my loved ones. To move somewhere where nothing can reach us, not even social media or TV... -especially social media and TV- But how? How we protect the people we love? How do we hide? Where do we go? Not sure where the world is going and if you have kids it can get really really scary at times. Is this the world we are leaving to them? What I'm sure about though is that more

That Kind of Woman

Happy images to say Happy Weekend!!! Visit: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/ Amazing blog. Love it. Source: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com/